April 2, 2011

Beverly Glueckert

Bev Beck Glueckert is a working artist and an educator in Missoula, MT. She holds a BA in Art from the University of Idaho, and an MFA in Printmaking from The University of Montana. She has been teaching classes and workshops for adults and children for 20 years. Bev has taught as an adjunct faculty in drawing and printmaking at The University of Montana and is a current member of the Montana Artists Caravan and the SALTMINE artists group.
"Prologue", 3 plate color intaglio, 2011
Bev mixing inks.
Bev proofing the plates.
Key plate proofed in black.
Re-mixing the color.
Bev at the press.
Plate one printed.
Plates one and two printed.
Plates one, two and three printed.

Photo transparencies from drawings.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Print! I bought it from your exhibit at The Holter Museum and then discovered this! Betsy Rogstad, GFHS Art Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bev nice work its been a long time so I don't know if you remember me for not Carole Tilly Dillon just wanted to drop you a note and say hi hope you don't mind take care hope to hear from you I'm on facebook or you can email me at dencardillon@yahoo.com or if you text message you can text me at 620-491-1200 hope to hear from my old friend.

    ReplyDelete